Please note: All campers are built to order, we keep no units in stock. The Kodiak Stealth requires a $4,000 deposit, however, with our estimated new order lead time (15 Months) we are requiring only $500 down with the remaining deposit amount due 4 months before your build completion date. You may either pay the $500 down payment with a credit card to get your order in the queue right away or choose to pay with a check. The final remaining balance of your camper is due upon completion of the unit.
The Kodiak was designed from the ground up to have a rugged look. It is perfect for those looking to make their great escape in an adventure-style teardrop with the added headroom of 5′ tall ceilings! Stand on the flat wheel wells that hold over 350 Lbs! Load your kayaks, roof box, or even a rooftop tent on our optional roof rack that can support up to 350 Lbs! Add in the standard brakes, dinette seating, and queen-size bed and you are ready for your next outdoor adventure!
The Kodiak exterior will come GRAY with a free optional 3″ color vinyl stripe or the option for 24″ tall vinyl wrap. The aluminum roof will be silver.
The Bare Bones Kodiak Stealth comes standard with:
- Interior LED Lights
- Front Electrical Strip with USB Ports
- Maxxair Roof Fan/Vent
- Smoke Detector
- Step Stool for easy entrance
- Dual USB Charging Ports located at the head of the bed
- Electric Trailer Brakes
- Full-size mounted spare tire
Main Entry Door with Screen + Window & Sunshade
- Two sliding windows with screens and integrated lock
- Rear 2″ Receiver (250 Lbs. Capacity)– Perfect for bikes
- (2) Folding rear stabilizer jacks
The Standard Trim adds:
- Dinette seating with queen bed conversion
- Front interior cabinets with countertop
- Front upper cabinets
- Storage under dinette seats
- Under-bed storage with dual exterior hatch doors and front interior pass-through
- Also available with a twin-size platform bed configuration – perfect for solo travelers
- Plus customize your Bear with over 9 different options